Ready to take off?
Finals Standard/Newly Qualified Patent Attorney, Physics or Electrical Engineering
- Gill Jennings & Every's IT & Engineering team is looking for finalist or newly qualified patent attorney with a background in physics or electrical engineering (although there is some flexibility on this)
- Take the next steps in your career, learning alongside an experienced partner
- Required is a true collaborator: an engaging and multi-talented applicant who wishes to learn how to manage and support a world class list of clients
- Enjoy working with others in a relaxed and friendly team environment, including support from an industry-leading professional support team
- Get the practical experience you’ll need to give commercial advice, lead client relationships and become a future business leader
So if you’re ready for take off, then there is a “First Officer” seat waiting for you at GJE’s modern office in the City.
For more about working at Gill Jennings & Every please see our interview with Michael Lord or to apply for this role, please contact Pete Fellows on +44 207 903 5019 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Pete or Phillipa on +44 207 903 5019 or email email@example.com.